If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (623) 376-9779

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in the kitchen became hazardous

A family in Grand Manor called us for mold remediation services when they began to see small black spots on the ceiling in their kitchen. We arrived to assess the severity of the mold growth. To the homeowner's surprise the issue was much worse than they expected. The visible spots on the ceiling were only a small part of the mold growth within the ceiling. We set up containment around the affected area and began the remediation process. We also set up hydroxyl generators to clean and sanitize the air in the home. This will help prevent the spreading of the mold.