Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in the kitchen became hazardous


A family in Grand Manor called us for mold remediation services when they began to see small black spots on the ceiling in their kitchen. We arrived to assess t... READ MORE



Water damage in vanity of bathroom leads to mold growth


SERVPRO of Peoria/W. Glendale responded to a call from this Glendale homeowner. They called when the leaky pipes became a busted pipe and the water damage cause... READ MORE



How do I know this is mold?


Removing Mold in your Glendale home If your home has visible mold growth then you may have an underlying problem of a water damage. Wherever there is mold growt... READ MORE



What to do after a broken pipe.


1. Turn off the water to the building - some people may have to be without water for a time but it is better than the alternative 2. Call a mitigation company -... READ MORE



What to do if pipes break in my home?


If you have pipes break in your home it is important to act fast and get help. Here are some steps of the process. 1. Contact SERVPRO of Peoria/W. Glendale imme... READ MORE



Flooded home in Glendale


The water that flooded this home came from a broken pipe. There are different ways to clean up water damages depending on where the water came from. A broken pi... READ MORE



How to remove mold safely from your home?


The trick with mold is making sure the spores do not spread into the uncontaminated areas of the home or business. We can assure this by building a containment ... READ MORE



Why is mold growing in my home?


Black Mold Problem in Mesa, Arizona Whenever there is a water problem you will be able to find mold. Water problems could be from flooding or maybe from a burst... READ MORE



Wood Floor Repaired After Storm Damage


The water was driven into this home through the door to the deck. It didn't seem bad at first but the floor was damaged beyond repair and needed to be removed. ... READ MORE



Firefighting Damage in Kitchen


This home in Glendale, AZ was no match for the damage the fire and firefighters created in the kitchen. The fire was in the attic which is why all the insulatio... READ MORE